Sunday, March 24, 2013

A to Z Challenge




I stumbled on this mega blog hop called the A to Z Challenge.  Using the letters of the alphabet you blog for the month of April. Sounds pretty simple. Yeah. Right!
Nothing that is worth the time or effort is ever simple or easy. I have grappled for the past few days if I should take the plunge and participate. How can 26 little letters invoke such fear, reservation and utter panic in me? I don't have the answer but I do know that it is too late now, cause it's official! I'm in.

Blogging in itself has been a major feat of accomplishment for me. I am very technically inept and only starting blogging as a hobby. I have realized it is a great way to connect with other writer/author types and fellow bibliophiles. I am loving the connections I have made and delight in learning something new everyday.
Eight days (7 for me because I'm in the Middle East) and the challenge will begin. There is no turning back so sink or swim,  I'm diving in!

Shirletta

Are you up to the challenge? Join me on this adventure! I think it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment